Learning activities include
- Tech-Ed: safety maintainence
- Skid Pad
- Reverse Slalom
- Backing-Up Skills
- Hazard Avoidance
- Parallel Parking
- Highway Driving (at select locations)
Drivers will experience
- What it feels like if their car starts to slide and how to keep it under control.
- What it feels like to have two wheels go off the pavement and how to safely bring the car back onto the road.
- What the car feels like under panic braking.
Car Control Clinic Graduates receive a certificate of course completion, and are eligible to participate in NASA’s HPDE program.
NASA recognizes that some students will desire to test their skills and vehicle at even higher speeds, and we offer High Performance Driving Events (HPDE) to drivers of all ages, in various types of events.
Please note: not all activities may be possible at every event. Please call or email for more info.